LUNAR U | CAMPUS AMBASSADORS
Lunar is on a search for highly motivated, community-oriented students across the world to represent Lunar in their college communities.
If you love Lunar, are passionate about AAPI causes and hyphenated identity, and want to make a difference, then keep reading. Our LCAs are responsible for driving awareness, igniting meaningful conversation, and fostering community connections.
You're a fit if you:
- Have a track record of accomplishments
- Are charismatic, friendly and outgoing
- Are connected with a variety of groups on campus
- Are an expert on social activities and hot spots on and around campus
- Have a strong online presence
- Possess an entrepreneurial, self-motivated spirit
- Are a student in good standing with your school
- Passionate about and represents the Lunar brand and mission
LCAs are expected to:
- Post about Lunar online (e.g. Instagram, Reddit, TikTok, forums)
- Identify trends, pitch your big ideas and see them come to life with the help of HQ - you know your campus better than anyone!
- Identify, participate in, and/or host events and other partnership opportunities on campus
- Share the Lunar brand with friends, family, student associations and communities
- Have a good time!
- Monthly supply of Lunar - your fridge will be well stocked
- Exclusive Lunar swag
- Exclusive discount to share with friends
- Insider’s access to Lunar news and events
- Receive mentorship from Lunar’s leadership
- Opportunities to network with Asian American industry leaders
- Become a member of Lunar’s close-knit community
- Connect with fellow LCAs in a private Ambassadors-only group
- Build your resume
*Please note there is no cash compensation, however rockstar performance may lead to opportunities to grow above and beyond within Lunar