- 0.50 oz Whisky
- 5 oz Lunar Plum Hard Seltzer
- 0.5 tsp Ginger juice (from crushed or grated fresh ginger)
- Ginger (to garnish) peeled or thinly sliced
- Prepare ginger juice by grating a portion of fresh ginger and squeezing/straining out the juice.
- Fill a tall highball glass with ice.
- Combine the whisky and ginger juice in a small glass or cocktail shaker and pour down the side of the glass.
- Top with Lunar Plum Hard Seltzer—once again pouring down the side of the glass.
- Stir gently and garnish with a ribbon of thinly sliced ginger. Serve immediately.
- Question where this amazing drink has been all your life.
You can use any whisky you like, but we recommend avoiding ones that are too peaty. You can find the best selection of whiskeys—and purchase some Lunar while you’re there—from our friends over at Curiada! They are an online spirits and alcohol e-commerce platform focusing on craft and artisan products from small businesses. They also have a wealth of awesome content, like more cocktail recipes, drink recommendations, and more! Go check them out at www.curiada.com.
← Older Post Newer Post →